2 Vegetables for Your Diet in 2016
January 7, 2016
As the New Year comes and goes, so do many resolutions that never get fulfilled. Here are 2 foods that can significantly improve your health in 2016
Although most commonly known to help ward off vampires, garlic possess a number of health-promoting properties, including:
- Maintaining a healthy blood pressure
- Helping control blood sugar
- Contribute to a healthy pregnancy
- Keep cells healthy by scavenging free radicals
The only association I had with ginger when growing was watching this 'movie star' on television. But ginger can improve your health in a number of ways, including:
- Digestion, nausea, pain, and inflammation
- Helping runners deal with muscle soreness
- Dealing with pain after exercsing
- Helping with some side effects of chemotherapy
Have a Question About This Newsletter?
Contact (631-352-7654 / PitchingDoc@msn.com) Dr. Arnold!